15 Feb, 2019
Recovery & WEllness Sustenance (RWS) Workshop Online Support Group
Venue : IMH Annex Room 4
Feedback received from past sessions:
Topics to be covered:
1. 15th February 2019 - Face to face introduction orientation and The Recovery Journey and the Goal for Wellness Sustenance (Will be face to face sessions at IMH Annex Room 4)
2. 22nd February 2019 - Acquiring Experiential Life Skills Coaching
3. 1st March 2019 - Moving From the Medical Model of Diagnosis & Acquiring Insights of Mental Health Issues
4. 8th March 2019 - Acquiring Stress Awareness and Exploring Experiential Strategies
5. 15th March 2019 - Adopting Natural Support Life Skills
6. 22nd March 2019 - Minimising Medication Dosages vs Maximising Effective Management
7. 29th March 2019 - Care Plan as a Necessity vs “Relapse”/Setbacks with a Choice
8. 5th April 2019 - Addressing Fears; Facing the Unknown- Engaging Solutions From Inner Wisdom
9. 12th April 2019 - The Graduation Practice: Recovery and Wellness Sustenance (RWS) Workshop Online Support Group
Format for each session
Sharing of background materials on a certain topic Panel of ‘Peer Support Specialists’ sharing their lived experiences Participants (Peers, Caregivers, Professionals) asking questions on the topic Participants are encouraged to share their lived experiences positively too.
Online video sessions which can be attended from any place you are comfortable.
Certificate of Participation will be given on successful completion of the workshop.
If you did not get a confirmation email after registering, please check your junk mail.
You can also send an email to email@example.com to check.
The meeting link will be sent on Wednesday before the event.