14 Dec, 2018
Recovery & WEllness Sustenance (RWS) Workshop Online Support Group
Venue : Online Event
Feedback received from past sessions:
Topics to be covered:
1. 9th November 2018 - Face to face introduction orientation and The Recovery Journey and the Goal for Wellness Sustenance (Will be face to face sessions at IMH Annex Level 1 Room 4)
2. 16th November 2018 - Acquiring Experiential Life Skills Coaching
3. 23rd November 2018 - Moving From the Medical Model of Diagnosis & Acquiring Insights of Mental Health Issues
4. 30th November 2018 - Adopting Natural Support Life Skills
5. 7th December 2018 - Care Plan as a Necessity vs “Relapse”/Setbacks with a Choice
6. 14th December 2018 - The Graduation Practice: Recovery and Wellness Sustenance (RWS) Workshop Online Support Group
Format for each session
Sharing of background materials on a certain topic Panel of ‘Peer Support Specialists’ sharing their lived experiences Participants (Peers, Caregivers, Professionals) asking questions on the topic Participants are encouraged to share their lived experiences positively too.
Online video sessions which can be attended from any place you are comfortable.
Certificate of Participation will be given on successful completion of the workshop.