Workshop 1: Recovery Vision & Strategy

Post A Topic

• 10th

Nov, 2018
    12:57 PM
    12 Comments

Posted by : Jacqueline Tay / Posted in : RWS Event 8 / RTR Event 3

Q2: What are your strategy and action plans to each achievable steps which you have determined, that will lead towards your present achievable vision of recovery.

Share :

Your comment for

• Healing Maiden 14 Nov, 2018

To learn from others. Tap on the wisom of others

• Deborah Seah 14 Nov, 2018

- Being focus to identify my priorities in life and aligning my planned activities/schedule to fulfil my goals by being disciplined to comply to my medication usage, maintain a good sleep routine to get adequate rest daily, try to watch my diet & stay active by putting in effort to walk more if no time to exercise and practise self-care to de-stress on a weekly basis.

• Charlie Brown 14 Nov, 2018

2. By having a daily maintenance plan and cultivating habits that help me stay well. And dumping people who are toxic from my life.

• Gayathri 14 Nov, 2018

Learn to love myself, try to motivate myself everyday by positive self affirmations or meditation, and using the many tools i have to cope with and manage my stress and anxiety levels. Take time to wind down every night before i sleep too.

• Shannon 14 Nov, 2018

To continue to pluck into good network like friends and family who are positive to help us and listen to us.

• Anonymous 14 Nov, 2018

Medication aside. I would say that my next step would be to build stronger and closer relationships.

• Jacqueline 14 Nov, 2018

Anonymous wrote "I require medication. Even on days where there is nothing wrong with my life, and I don't have stressors, or any explicable reason to be sad, I still have suicidal ideations."

• Jacqueline 14 Nov, 2018

I need to manage my mood swings as well as overcome my day to day struggles with anxiety

• Bernard Prasobhan 13 Nov, 2018

Meet friends, listen to music and play mobile game. Every night few minutes mediation

• Faith Hsieh 13 Nov, 2018

To keep myself happy and be kind to others n do the things that can relieve stress

• Xiao Mei 12 Nov, 2018

Everyday go nearby nature park to breathe in and walk. Plan what I do Everyday so that I know what to do.

• Jun Hong 12 Nov, 2018

-Make sure to always have a support group - Be aware of cognitive distortions - Build up my stress tolerance

Forum by Category