Healing Process Q1

Post A Topic

• 23rd

Nov, 2018
    14:25 PM
    8 Comments
    Healing Process Q1

Posted by : Gayathri S Panicker / Posted in : RWS Event 8 / RTR Event 3 - Session 3

What are you diagnosed with and what are some of the symptoms that affected you?

Share :

Your comment for
Healing Process Q1

• Healing Maiden 28 Nov, 2018

Schizophrenia. Delusions, feelings of persecution, suicidal thoughts, irritability

• Gayathri 28 Nov, 2018

Some of my symptoms include psychosis, auditory and visual hallucinations, flashbacks, the feeling that i'm floating and not grounded. Chest tightness, heart palpitations, insomnia, nightmares, panic attacks, amnesia and trembling.

• Gayathri 28 Nov, 2018

I have 5 diagnoses. Depression, Anxiety, PTSD, Dissociative Identity Disorder and Borderline Personality Disorder.. I face a lot of symptoms and they keep changing all the time so it is difficult to identify what's happening sometimes.

• Bernard Prasobhan 28 Nov, 2018

Depression Binge eating Anger Sadness

• Jun Hong 28 Nov, 2018

Depression. Anhedonia, inability to concentrate, waves of negativity, liw self esteem, no hope in the future

• Jacqueline 28 Nov, 2018

(1) Depression: Symptoms are feeling sad depressed suicidal, hole in the heart - feeling of emptiness, insomnia, can't get out of bed, no appetite, no motivation or drive to do anything, loss of interest in things that interested me in the past (2) Anxiety: Panic attacks, hyperactivity, headaches, chest pains, racing heartbeats, muscle cramps, vomitting

• Xiao Mei 28 Nov, 2018

Anxiety. Sweaty palms, heart racing, shortness of breath, muscle tension, vomitting, headaches, dizziness and diarrhoea.

• Teh 27 Nov, 2018

Psychosis. Schizophrenia. One clear cut symptom is delusion.. Like conspiracy kind of thing.. My type of ppl seems particularly susceptible.. Lack of concentration, i didn't know it's a symptom for some time, it wasn't there when i was first diagnosed. Prob a bit too much of "excitedness", it happens occasionally, and i find that the medicine helps..

Forum by Category