Social Support Network Qn 1

Post A Topic

• 30th

Nov, 2018
    15:37 PM
    7 Comments

Posted by : Jacqueline / Posted in : RWS Event 8 / RTR Event 3 - Session 4

Qn 1: What are some behaviour that help good interpersonal relations at work? And what are some behavior that harm good relations at work?

Share :

Your comment for

• Gemini 04 Dec, 2018

Behaviour that help good relationships are helpful to my colleagues. Don't take no paid leave unnecessarily. Be punctual, responsible to my job. Being able to see the goodness of people. Be kind n sincere polite n appreciative to colleagues. Relationships that harm others are rude gossiping n harsh speech.

• Bernard Prasobhan 04 Dec, 2018

Q1.Good team wk wit supervisor or team leader Q2.Misunderstanding and communication problems

• Xiao Mei 03 Dec, 2018

Let my supervisor knows about progress of my work daily.( Good behaviour) Asking too personal question, sarcasm, obscene crude words, over reliant on people. ( Bad behaviour)

• Healing Maiden 02 Dec, 2018

Good is consideration for others. Not good is selfishness

• Jacqueline 01 Dec, 2018

(Contd) Behaviour that hurts work relations: No show, uncooperative at work, asking others to do our work, bully colleagues, not showing respect to others when communicating

• Jacqueline 01 Dec, 2018

Q1: Behaviour that helps: Be punctual for work, be positive and do our best when assigned a job by superiors, finish work on time, establish eye contact and have good communication skills when talking to co-workers and superiors, join social activities organised by workplace, maintain appropriate distance during chat

• Teh 01 Dec, 2018

7 Blindspot in "Solve for Happy" by Mo Gawdat.. Mainly don't assume, speculate.. Maybe can verify w ppl.. Always check that our intentions are for the benefits of ppl, and not selfish or self centred etc..

Forum by Category