Social Support Network Qn 2

Post A Topic

• 30th

Nov, 2018
    15:40 PM
    6 Comments

Posted by : Jacqueline / Posted in : RWS Event 8 / RTR Event 3 - Session 4

Qn2: From your experience, what are the kind of relationhips that are good for you? What kind of relationships should we form and what to avoid?

Share :

Your comment for

• Gemini 04 Dec, 2018

Relationships that are good for me are virtuous people, encouraging, affirming, gives good advice, supportive n those who help me to grow

• Bernard Prasobhan 04 Dec, 2018

Same answer like miss Jacqueline Relationships that are good for me.....positive, caring, supportive, helps me be a more loving and better person.  People that I really avoid are typically toxic people. Toxic: negative, manipulative or controlling, or narcisstic. I also avoid building relationships with people who are selfish/self centred and not willing to give and take.

• Xiao Mei 03 Dec, 2018

Friends who speak positive words and encourage me when I am down.

• Healing Maiden 02 Dec, 2018

Nurturing caring relationships

• Jacqueline 01 Dec, 2018

Relationships that are good for me are those that are positive, caring, supportive, helps me be a more loving and better person. People that I avoid are typically toxic people. Toxic: negative, manipulative or controlling, or narcisstic. I also avoid building relationships with people who are selfish/self centred and not willing to give and take.

• Teh 01 Dec, 2018

Ppl who are knowledgeable, resourceful etc.. Esp good for me, bcos im a bit blur blur, not well connected, or well read.. 3 virtuous friends, 3 vice friends, from "Lunyu Xin" by Yudan.. Or "Sigalovada Sutta" by Gautama Buddha..

Forum by Category