Social Support Network Qn 3

Post A Topic

• 30th

Nov, 2018
    15:43 PM
    6 Comments

Posted by : Jacqueline / Posted in : RWS Event 8 / RTR Event 3 - Session 4

Qn 3: We want to form relationships with people with virtues. What are virtues? Why is it important ? How to find people with virtues ?

Share :

Your comment for

• Gemini 04 Dec, 2018

Loving kindness and compassion, avoid evil do good, empathy, sincere, honest n patience are virtues. Be a virtuous person. Law of Attraction. They will be attracted to you.

• Xiao Mei 03 Dec, 2018

Virtues are behaviour showing high moral standards. Because it is important for social interaction and reputation in a large close knit society. Through work and volunteering, we can find people with virtues.

• Bernard Prasobhan 02 Dec, 2018

Q1. Virtue means a good moral quality in a person, or the general quality of being morally good: Patience is a virtue Q2. They are positive, supportive and helpful. Q3. Nowadays hard to find a virtue ppl. You hv wk hard on the relationship I like my mobile as a virtue person.

• Healing Maiden 02 Dec, 2018

Virtuous people are morally upright people

• Jacqueline 02 Dec, 2018

Some virtues are kindness, ability to forgive, honesty, trustworthiness, and dependability. Relationship that practises these values tend to be more stable, longer lasting and less traumatic.

• Teh 01 Dec, 2018

I guess common-minded ppl who also want to strive towards being a better person.. Ppl who are not nasty to us, for no reasons.. Toxic ppl, who negatively affect our well-being; it's natural that we will move away from them..

Forum by Category