Care Plan Q1

Post A Topic

• 07th

Dec, 2018
    14:02 PM
    7 Comments
    Care Plan Q1

Posted by : Gayathri S Panicker / Posted in : RWS Event 8 / RTR Event 3 - Session 5

Have you been able to identify your early warning signs? How did you identify them? Was it by yourself or with the help of family/friends/doctors etc?

Share :

Your comment for
Care Plan Q1

• Bernard Prasobhan 18 Dec, 2018

I am able to identify my early warning signs Over the years I have no control over my temper and can't able to learn coping skills when someone triggers me. Not sleeping well, ups and downs moods

• Gemini 12 Dec, 2018

Yes. With the help of my Brother he observed my warning signs.

• Jacqueline 11 Dec, 2018

Yes I am able to identify my early warning signs. In the past I am less self aware so family members gave me feedback. I was in denial and resented the feedback. Later on I learn to journal and do self reflection so I become aware of my own warning signs.

• Kevin Goh 11 Dec, 2018

Not sleeping well. Irritable moods. Can identify by myself and with help of family members

• Xiao Mei 08 Dec, 2018

Over the years I have learn to control my temper and learn coping skills when someone triggers me.

• Teh 07 Dec, 2018

Rumination, heaty/ burning sensation at the back of neck, delusions.. "Excitedness", "Euphoria" - too much happy thoughts or sth.. Not to have too much "appt" in a day.. "Pain in the neck", delusions..

• Healing Maiden 07 Dec, 2018

I have identified my warning signs through my family and by myself. My doctors always say I have insight to my illness

Forum by Category