Life Skills Q4

Post A Topic

• 16th

Nov, 2018
    14:08 PM
    9 Comments
    Life Skills Q4

Posted by : Gayathri S Panicker / Posted in : RWS Event 8 / RTR Event 3

How do we cultivate the life skills such that it can be executed in such a way that we get its full effects?

Share :

Your comment for
Life Skills Q4

• Hoon 22 Nov, 2018

Nvr give up trying to be better. Even if i failed in certain mindfulness skills, I will still keep on trying and correcting those neg tots.

• Jacqueline 22 Nov, 2018

Follow the routine that I set out to do everyday, until it becomes second nature.

• Jacqueline 22 Nov, 2018

Follow the routine that I set out to do everyday, until it becomes second nature.

• Bernard Prasobhan 20 Nov, 2018

Q4. By repeated practice positive

• Jun Hong 20 Nov, 2018

Consistency in everything is key, regardless of physical (exercising, going to gym) or intellectual (learning and memorizing) pursuit. It is even more evident in practicing any kind of skill (playing instrument, learning a new language) etc. To obtain and maintain these life skills follow a similar pattern. Practice practice practice.

• Healing Maiden 20 Nov, 2018

By practising and striving to improve continually

• Xiao Mei 19 Nov, 2018

I am shy in front of others so I will continue to write down my routine so that I will not forget and be more confident.

• Faith Hsieh 19 Nov, 2018

To cultivate, execute and get full effects of life skills, I need to overcome my habitual obstacles by removing unrealistic self-expectation of zero-failure, always giving myself another chance to not give up easily, praising and not belittle myself, stopping unnecessary negative worries of "what if..?" and predicting of negativity unnecessarily. To do so, I need to practice mindfulness and awareness. Mindfulness of positivity, awareness of catching negativity, so as to bring back my positivity.

• Teh 16 Nov, 2018

Practise of meditation.. .. Improving health, such that the "kidney system" is not at sub-healthy level..

Forum by Category